October 14, 2008

Blogtastic!


I've decided to get my personal blog page here up to date, there's a lovely new picture of me (>>>) and some snazzy looking links on the right hand side now.

As you can see, most of my posts here have been linked from my weekly blog posts over at UK Music Jobs, and the occasional status update from my social networks. Well, it's about to get a whole lot busier....

I will soon be blogging from the US, and with that move, I also venture into two new websites, US Music Jobs and Media Match. These weekly blogs will continue along the music industry /social networking / music marketing / digital music revolution line of attack, and then also see me venture into similar aspects of TV and film freelancers.

Also, not liking to give myself any spare time, our much loved and recently neglected Moochin website is getting an overhaul, and I will post weekly on there with gig news / record releases etc.

The best way to stay up to date and keep in touch will be to subscribe to this main blog, either as an RSS feed or as an email update. Of course, I look forward to many of you posting comments on here or any of the above projects I'm working on :)

Toodlepip!

Lee.

No comments: