December 01, 2009

Lee J the DJ Nov’09 - Funky Thang / Chart-y Thang / Gig-gy Thang



Funky Thang
Any day now sees the release of Chemars’ Funky Thang single, which also comes with a remix by yours truly. I’m a fan of Chemars’ music: it was great to work with some smooth jazzy samples, and I was able to really put my stamp on this release. Give it a listen here...

Chemars - Funky Thang (Lee Jarvis' Sneaky Thang remix) (320promo) by Lee Jarvis


Chart-y Thang
I was asked to compile a chart for online digital store Stompy. A great opportunity to share some great tracks that have been doing it for me recently, and spread the love about some very talented producer and label buddies...

http://leejarvis.blogspot.com/2009/12/lee-j-dj-nov09-funky-thang-chart-y.html




Gig-gy Thang
Lastly, I’m off to Minnesota this coming weekend, for a gig with Hotdish (aka Nate Laurence and J Matthews) at Minneapolis' premier music venue, First Avenue. If you happen to be in the area, hit me up, come dance, and be merry with us!


The Hotdish guys also put me through a grueling DJ interview and have one of my classic DJ mixes to stream and download.


That's it for November, see you next month!

(Last month - Lee J the DJ Oct'09 - New Studio Purchase / New Remixes / New York DJ and Production School)


Lee Jarvis.

No comments: