November 28, 2008

Hello? Is it Lee you're looking for?

If you're wondering where I am, If you're wondering what I do.... I've moved to Chicago.


I'm pretty sure that's a good enough reason for the lack of blogging over the last 10 days, but I'm now settling in nicely and ready to rock once again. Things here will basically work the same - I will still share my articles over at UK Music Jobs, and I will now be blogging for sister company US Music Jobs. So, no matter which side of the Atlantic you are on, I'll be pointing you in the right direction with music job finding advice. Plus you'll get my more personal advice and views on the industry right here - I still keep my fingers in many industry pies. Although I am going to have to cut back on the British quips such as that - I received a very strange look the other day, I think they thought I was some kind of pie-dophile.

Moving swiftly on, you can look forward to more useful insights very soon, starting with some tips for maximising your record sales. If you find yourself asking "Tell me how to be a star, For I haven't got a clue", then let me start by saying... "iTunes".


Lee Jarvis.

No comments: